Would you like to enhance your legal study expertise? We have a pair of Totally free classes at our Downtown site that can enable. These classes are built for every person, but they provide MCLE credit rating, if you need it!
Very first up is Legal Analysis Working with Lexis Progress on Thursday, March 5th, from 1:00 – 2:00 pm.
Lexis Consultant Christina Rodriguez will educate tips and methods for receiving the ideal outcomes employing the Lexis Progress databases. Attendees will understand how to:
- Assemble effective searches employing the 1 click look for bar,
- Reduce via the noise to get to the correct outcomes employing publish-look for filters that enable you slender down your outcomes to the the most appropriate files, and
- Validate your outcomes with Shepard’s, which gives you with an evaluation to assure that the authorities you have situated are fantastic regulation.
And, the subsequent week we have Legal Analysis Working with Westlaw on Monday, March ninth, from 1:00 – 2:00 pm.
In this 1 hour session, Westlaw Consultant Daniel Feller will include:
- Overview of Westlaw: an introduction to the extensive methods out there in Westlaw and how to get begun,
- Exploring on Westlaw— From fundamental looking to West’s Important Number Procedure, understand how to get the most from Westlaw in the the very least total of time,
- Introducing Functional Law—Discover a resource that places “Know How” at your fingertips. Functional Regulation is skills place into methods including checklists, templates, budgeting tools, toolkits and practice notes.
Room for equally of these classes is restricted, so make sure you sign up to protected your location currently!
The publish Totally free Legal Analysis Classes March 5th and ninth appeared to start with on San Diego Regulation Library.