In this thirty day period’s sponsor spotlight, Intapp is highlighting a webinar case review showcasing how Hogan Lovells is using Intapp Phrases to handle Outside Counsel Pointers, engagement letters and other contractual/specialist obligations.
I in fact attended this session and uncovered the serious-environment tale and point of view shared by Thomas Patteson (Hogan Lovells Conflicts Consumer Engagement Attorney and Manager) to be rather partaking in truth. (Pun intended. Sorry.) He described the firms vision and development in streamlining this increasingly sophisticated but crucial danger obligation, and shared some stats such as:
- Total quantity of paperwork saved: 42,000+
- Total amount of terms: 1.2 million+
- Full number of activate templates [or categories] (standard and custom): 107
- Share of paperwork categorized by AI: 99%
- Document forms uploaded:
- Exterior counsel rules
- Engagement letters
- Secondment agreements
- Organization affiliation agreements (BAA)
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
And he information the journey, strategy and path the company has taken to realize (and develop on) its good results with the products.
For additional aspects and to download the on-demand recording: “Consumer Group Party Series: OnePlace Danger & Compliance for Lawful — Intapp Terms.”