We have truly fallen in like with creating on line material for our patrons! Not only are we trying to publish all of our continuing lawful training webinars, but we are creating new material for our patrons, as perfectly! Below is a checklist of our new YouTube Uploads:
- Como Crear Subtítulos en Español (How to Build Subtitles in Spanish): Ubicado en la lista de reproducción “Recursos en Español“ En este video clip instructivo, nuestro bibliotecario de referencia Eddie explica cómo cambiar los subtítulos de YouTube de inglés a español, para que usuarios de la biblioteca quien hablan español puedan aprovecharse de nuestro materials en línea. (Positioned in the “Recursos en Español” Playlist In this instructional video clip, our reference librarian Eddie explains how to modify YouTube subtitles from English to Spanish, so our Spanish-language patrons can enjoy the added benefits of our on line material.)
- Q & A with San Diego Regulation Library Reference Librarians: Positioned in the “Webinars” Playlist Librarians share about what has been heading on given that the legislation library’s closure, and what we are preparing for the upcoming. The attendees of the are living event on August fifth, 2020, were being able to inquire thoughts in real time.
- Landlord Tenant Regulation Update (MCLE): Positioned in the “MCLE Self-Study” Playlist At this July 24th webinar, San Diego lawyers Joshua Tucker and Lila Gitesatani examine California’s housing disaster and the improvements in the legislation that stem from the COVID-19 pandemic. This course delivers 1 hour of self-examine MCLE credit history.
- How to Shell out Expenses on Your Account Utilizing Koha and Paypal: Positioned in the “How To” Playlist This instructional video clip displays how to shell out prices on your San Diego Regulation Library account utilizing Koha and Paypal. Having an on line payment technique enables present patrons to shell out excellent balances and renewals, and will allow us to very easily signal up patrons for our added benefits and borrowing offers.
And, coming soon to YouTube, we have a pair of MCLE classes:
- Litigating Patron Tort Statements in Tribal Court docket (Monday, Aug. seventeen, 2020): Spaces however obtainable for the are living webinar! This webinar talked over how to dealt with tort statements on tribal land and delivers 1 hour of Self-Study MCLE credit history.
- Minimal Recognised Secrets and techniques About Handwriting Identification (Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020): We are quite enthusiastic to carry this Sold OUT webinar to our YouTube Channel. Speaker Mike Wakshull is a good presenter with “torn from the headlines” illustrations. And, this recording will provide 1 hour of Self-Study MCLE credit history!
We will be publishing these classes in the “MCLE Self-Study” Playlist as soon as doable immediately after the daily life webinars. If you would like to be notified when they are uploaded, subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook, or stick to us on Twitter!
The publish New Uploads to the SDLL YouTube Channel appeared initially on San Diego Regulation Library.