Thomas L. Oliver II of Carr Allison in Birmingham, Alabama, has been named the 2019 receiver of USLAW NETWORK’s O’Hagan Award. The award is named just after Jim O’Hagan, a founding member of USLAW, and is offered annually by the USLAW Chair to a USLAW member(s) who demonstrates excellent services and commitment to the organization’s guiding rules, mission and objective.
The award was introduced for the duration of USLAW’s latest annual Drop Member Business enterprise Assembly in Washington, D.C. Kevin L. Fritz of Lashly & Baer, P.C. in St. Louis, Missouri, introduced the award.
“Selecting the O’Hagan Award receiver, is one of the best honors of serving as Chair of USLAW,” commented Fritz, “and I am privileged to present the 2019 award to Tom (Oliver). Tom has served in numerous leadership capacities in USLAW, like Chair from 2015-16. His leadership, integrity and impression carry on to be felt, particularly by way of the evolution of USLAW LawMobile into the regional education alternatives we produce for our clientele. Tom also frequently seems to be for new business enterprise advancement alternatives that will reward the complete Community and produce synergies in our apply groups. His system of operate and contributions to USLAW carry on to develop, and I am thrilled to figure out him with the 2019 O’Hagan Award that demonstrates excellent services and commitment to USLAW.”
O’Hagan Award recipients include:
- 2019 – Thomas L. Oliver II of Carr Allison (Alabama)
- 2018 – Noble F. Allen, Hinckley Allen (Connecticut) and (posthumously) Wendell G. Substantial of Richardson, Whitman, Substantial & Badger (Maine)
- 2017 – Ami C. Dwyer
- 2016 – Bradley A. Wright, Roetzel & Andress (Ohio)
- 2015 – Nicholas E. Christin, Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A. (Florida) Larry A. Schechtman, SmithAmundsen LLC (Illinois)
- 2014 – Kenneth B. Wingate, Sweeny Wingate & Barrow, P.A. (South Carolina)
- 2013 – Sheryl J. Willert, Williams Kastner (Washington)
- 2012 – Richard K. Traub, Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP (New York) Daniel W. Gerber
- 2011 – James J. O’Hagan Charles F. Carr, Carr Allison (Alabama) Roger M. Yaffe, CEO of USLAW Community
- 2010 – Thomas S. Thornton, Carr Allison (Alabama)
- 2009 – Donean Surratt
- 2008 – Lew R.C. Bricker, SmithAmundsen (Illinois)
- 2007 – Jeffrey L. O’Hara, Connell Foley LLP (New Jersey)
The submit Tom Oliver named 2019 USLAW Community O’Hagan Award receiver appeared initially on USLAW Community, Inc.