We want to enable you regarded that while our buildings continue to be shut, we are even now in this article, providing the pro legal investigation and reference aid on which San Diego County relies upon! We have listened to your requests and are adapting to meet up with your demands. Our employees as been working challenging to insert content material particular to COVID-19, offer distant obtain to our legal databases, and keep you up-to-date on the legal news of San Diego County.
At this time, we are offering the adhering to providers:
- legal investigation and reference aid by way of email and telephone, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:thirty pm
- Cost-free doc delivery,
- COVID-linked investigation guides,
- Cost-free distant obtain to legal databases like,
- CEB Pro,
- Gale California Lawful Varieties (for Borrowers & Profit Deal Holders),
- Lexis Progress (finishes May 31st), and
- Westlaw Edge (finishes May 31st),
- Cost-free webinars by way of Zoom video conferencing, like databases tutorials and on the web CLE courses, and
- Study and Movement Guides.
We are constantly working to insert more providers and methods to assist our patrons, so make sure you contact us by way of email and telephone, if you have any concerns or strategies.
At this time, we do not yet have a scheduled day for what will be a minimal reopening. At this time, we are working challenging to put in position our reopening procedures and get the vital methods desired to protect the security of our employees and patrons. You should keep studying our newsletter, and abide by us on Fb and Twitter for more updates! Thank you for your continued help, and consider care!
The write-up SDLL Is Below for YOU! appeared initially on San Diego Law Library.