Numerous many thanks to the San Diego Law Library Foundation for another remarkable Witkin Award Reception. We were confused by the appreciate and praise we been given from the attendees, both of those in person and on line. It was so amazing to have every person assemble jointly to celebrate and aid the Witkin Honorees and the Law Library.
We are so grateful to our hardworking San Diego Legislation Library Basis Board and would in particular like to thank the Foundation Board President Ana Sambold, Esq., for putting together this awesome occasion, and the Hon. Victor E. Bianchini, Ret., for becoming a wonderful grasp of ceremonies!
Awards ended up presented to Justice Truc T. Do, for Excellence in the Adjudication of the Law to Johanna Schiavoni, Esq., for Excellence in the Exercise of Law and Neighborhood Changemaker to Prof. Robert C. Fellmeth, for Excellence in Legal Schooling, and our really very own director, John Adkins, Esq., for Excellence in Community Services. And, in a shock twist, San Diego Law Library Board of Trustees President (and San Diego City Lawyer) Mara Elliott, Esq., was honored with the Stephanie L. Schweter Award for Excellence for her devoted support to the Law Library. You can master extra about our honorees and the mission of the San Diego Legislation Library Basis in the Electronic Program Booklet.
The night’s activities would not have been feasible without having our generous sponsors. We’d like to thank the next for their assistance:
- The Hon. David Gill
- The Hon. Julia C. Kelety
- George A. Rios III, Esq., Attorney, Mulvaney, Barry, Beatty, Lin, & Mayers, LLP, and President of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Affiliation
Friends of the Regulation Library
- Ana M. Sambold, Esq.
- ADR Solutions, Inc.
Silver Celebration Sponsors
- The Witkin Lawful Institute
- The Hon. Rachel Cano
Bronze Party Sponsors
- Turner Dream Foundation
- Henderson, Caverly, Pum, & Trytten, LLP
- Jeffrey D. Cawdrey, Esq., of Gordon Rees Scully Mansukani LLP
- Legislation Offices of Emily E. Howe
- The Hon. Victor Bianchini
- Rizzo Resolution
- Yancey Law, Personal computer
Program Book Sponsor
- Henderson, Caverly, Pum & Tryyten, LLP
- Tisa Lawful Media
- Johanna Schiavoni, Esq., of the Legislation Place of work of Johanna S. Schiavoni
- University of San Diego School of Regulation
- The Hon. Victor E. Bianchini
And, most of all, many thanks to all of our visitors for aiding to help the Law Library Foundation. Your generosity assists to guidance our mission to provide access to justice to all the people of San Diego County.
The write-up Thank You for Yet another Great Witkin Award Reception! appeared initial on San Diego Legislation Library.