Each individual weekday, we pick out a small list of news article content, commentary, and other noteworthy one-way links similar to the Supreme Court docket. To recommend a piece for us to look at, e-mail us at [email protected]
Here’s the Friday early morning read through:
- Is Brett Kavanaugh Out for Revenge? (McKay Coppins, The Atlantic)
- Supreme Court docket Clerk Selecting Check out: Completing The Clerk Class For Oct Term 2021 (David Lat, Authentic Jurisdiction)
- Supreme Court docket considers plea from parents of man killed in St. Louis jail who was shackled facedown (Ariane de Vogue, CNN)
- Justice Thomas’ reframing of Short article III standing is catching on in circuit courts (Alison Frankel, Reuters)
- Biden judicial nominee is poised for confirmation. Here’s why that may well make any difference for the Supreme Court docket (John Fritze, United states Now)
The write-up The early morning read through for Friday, May possibly 14 appeared 1st on SCOTUSblog.