Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at [email protected].
Here’s the Monday morning read:
- There is no middle ground in the Mississippi abortion case. The court must overrule ‘Roe.’ (Sherif Girgis, The Washington Post)
- Name the Supreme Court After a Legendary Justice (Sarah Isgur, Politico)
- The quotable words of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas (Joan Biskupic, CNN)
- The Kind Soul of Clarence Thomas (Laura Wolk, National Review)
- Anti-abortion activists’ Supreme Court dreams are coming true (Sam Baker, Axios)
The post The morning read for Monday, Oct. 25 appeared first on SCOTUSblog.