Each weekday, we choose a short checklist of news content articles, commentary, and other noteworthy inbound links associated to the Supreme Court docket. To counsel a piece for us to think about, email us at [email protected]
Here’s the Wednesday morning read through:
- With Trump appointees, ninth Circuit suffers a different 12 months of reversals at Supreme Court docket (David Savage & Maura Dolan, Los Angeles Instances)
- Justice Clarence Thomas rejects longshot bid to disrupt Biden’s mask mandate for public transport (Tierney Sneed, CNN)
- The Real Issue in the Puerto Rican Cockfighting Scenario Prior to the Supreme Court docket (Michael Dorf, Verdict)
- The Supreme Court docket Moves the Goalposts on Donor Transparency (Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, Brennan Heart for Justice)
- Job interview: Nina Totenberg (Elise Spenner, Substantial Faculty SCOTUS)
The publish The morning read through for Wednesday, July 14 appeared to start with on SCOTUSblog.