In this month’s sponsor spotlight, Intapp is highlighting an upcoming event sure to be of interest to every customer that has yet to migrate from on-premises to cloud: “WEBINAR: OnePlace Risk & Compliance: Partner perspectives on navigating the cloud migration journey”
- The cloud offers significant advantages for Intapp customers. Don’t miss this session if you’re looking to migrate on-premises Intapp software, business processes. and data integrations to the cloud — or to better understand key steps your organization should be preparing today to smooth an eventual migration down the road.
- This webinar includes a panel of independent experts representing three key Intapp consulting partners. Each of these partners has executed several cloud projects and will share their experience, advice, recommendations, and tips for navigating the journey ahead, including the following discussion topics.
Panel Discussion Topics:
- Success stories: Lessons and learnings from successful Intapp cloud migrations
- Technology preparation: Query integration-to-data sets, API conversion, premigration system updates, data integration re-architecture, and other critical tech concerns
- Strategy and planning: Making the case to management for investment, including incremental approaches
- James Edwards, Director of Client Experience, Intapp
- Shalaka Natu, Director of Product Risk Solutions, Intapp
- Samantha Kobak, Risk Solution Engineering Manager, Intapp
- Curtis Russell, Chief Operating Officer, Aurora North
- Jeff Armbrecht, Vice President, Services, InflectionIT
- Eric Mosca, Director of Operations, InOutsource
Learn More and Register Here.