I have managed the Legal Blogging Group on LinkedIn given that the 1st week LinkedIn developed groups.
Regardless of what you assume of the value of LinkedIn Groups, they are gold for reaching out to shake people’s hands. And following all, shaking hands and chatting with individuals is what networking through the web is all about.
- Do not just look at off to take or deny requests to be part of the group.
- Review the profile of each and every individual requesting to be part of.
- For individuals you are accepting, mail a particular invite to join with a observe welcoming them to the group, introducing you/enterprise as the moderator, demonstrate what you do to add value to the group, and ask if they would be so form to join on LinkedIn.
- Then go back again and take their request to be part of the group.
- You will acquire notes of thanks. Keep on the dialogue through LinkedIn as acceptable.
- Glimpse for business enterprise growth prospects with the individual. Will need not be appropriate away. May well go into your consumer interactions process. For us, it’s HubSpot.
- For instance, with LexBlog increasing internationally, I make observe of men and women with legislation companies abroad and have my crew look at what their company is performing to construct their identify through digital publishing. We may well be in a position to assist them with our blogging education application, our legal blogging group and and our publishing system.
Just a couple of ideas for leveraging the LinkedIn group’s membership feature for business enterprise growth. I’m certain there are other ways to leverage it that I have skipped.