The latest electronic problem of USLAW Magazine (Slide 2021) is available for down load by clicking here.
What’s inside this challenge?
In this complimentary situation, you will read through about healthcare provider liability immunity throughout COVID-19, captivating orders powerful arbitration below the FAA, the explosion of ransomware attacks, carbon pricing, choosing immigrant medical practitioners, a cautionary tale for the electronic age and a great deal a lot more. Also integrated in this concern is a specific 20th anniversary include and reflections from several of USLAW’s leaders through USLAW’s initially 20 decades.
To entry the complete magazine, click here or see the unique article links beneath.
- Employing Immigrant Health professionals: Improvements For the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Over and above | By Iosif V. Sorokin and Madison Fernandez • Larson • King LLP
- Really do not Be So Ahead: A Cautionary Tale for the Electronic Age | By J. Michael Kunsch • Sweeney & Sheehan, P.C
- Examining the PREP Act: Health care Provider Liability Immunity Throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic | By Colleen Hastie and Sara Kiridly • Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP
- Carbon Pricing in the United States and New York As a Situation Research | By Ekin Senlet and Angela Sicker • Barclay Damon LLP
- Earning the Intelligent Transfer with Your Collateral: What Loan providers Need to Know About Perfecting Their Protection Passions in Mental Assets | By Christopher K. Loftus • Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC
- Weathering the Storm of Initial Social gathering Property Litigation: Determining the Critical Players, Combating Suspicious Promises, and Reducing the Insurers Threat | By Matthew P. Ouellette and Jason M. Myers • Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford
- Explosion of Ransomware Assaults Addressed by DFS | By Shari Claire Lewis • Rivkin Radler LLP
- The Long run of Electricity Generation | By Sean Buczek • S-E-A
- Got Various Defendants? How Your Verdict Variety Can Influence Jurors’ Assessments of Liability and Damages | By Nick Polavin, Ph.D. • Litigation Insights
- New Act Broadens Possibilities For Class Actions in the Netherlands | By Daan Baas, Wim Weterings and Jonathan Overes • Dirkzwager legal & tax
- Desirable Orders Powerful Arbitration Below the FAA | By Gary A. Watt and Patrick Burns • Hanson Bridgett LLP
The put up USLAW Journal Fall 2021 edition now obtainable appeared to start with on USLAW Network, Inc.