At the recent USLAW NETWORK annual membership meeting – held virtually due to the pandemic – the USLAW membership unanimously voted to maintain the current USLAW Board of Directors for an additional year. This vote supported a limited waiver/modification of the election procedures for 2020 allowing the entire current Board to remain in place for one additional year (2020-21).
“The current Board has been intimately involved in the challenges of COVID-19, and having that experience remain in place for one additional year will be critical for consistency and continuity as we navigate the expected challenges of the next several months,” said Roger M. Yaffe, USLAW CEO.
The USLAW Board of Directors has been highly engaged to steer the organization through these difficult pandemic times and ensure that all members and their clients have access to the timely resources and extensive engagement with the NETWORK. With the Board’s leadership, the NETWORK quickly adapted and created several new, exciting initiatives to deliver timely resources focused on COVID-19 and looking ahead to 2021 and beyond.
The 2020-21 USLAW NETWORK Board of Directors includes:
- Dan L. Longo, Chair: Murchison & Cumming LLP, Irvine, CA
- Rodney L. Umberger, Vice Chair: Williams Kastner, Seattle, WA
- Amanda P. Ketchum, Secretary/Treasurer: Dysart Taylor Cotter & McMonigle, PC, Kansas City, MO
- Michael P. Sharp, Assistant Treasurer: Fee, Smith, Sharp & Vitullo, L.L.P., Dallas, TX
- Malinda S. Matlock, Membership Management Director: Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P., Oklahoma City, OK
- Kenneth B. Wingate, Law Firm Management Director: Sweeny, Wingate & Barrow, P.A., Columbia, SC
- Bradley A. Wright, Client Liaison Director: Roetzel & Andress, Akron, Ohio
- Kevin L. Fritz, Immediate Past Chair: Lashly & Baer, P.C., St. Louis, MO
- John D. Cromie, Chair Emeritus: Connell Foley LLP, Roseland, NJ
- Lew R. C. Bricker, Chair Emeritus: SmithAmundsen LLC, Chicago, IL
- René Mauricio Alva: EC Legal Rubio Villegas, Mexico City, Mexico
- Oscar J. Cabanas: Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A., Miami, Florida
- Douglas W. Clarke: Therrien Couture Joli-Coeur L.L.P., Brossard, Quebec, Canada
- Stanford P. Fitts: Strong & Hanni, PC, Salt Lake City UT
- Tamara B. Goorevitz: Franklin & Prokopik, P.C., Baltimore, Maryland
- Merton A. Howard: Hanson Bridgett LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Michael Kunsch: Sweeney & Sheehan, P.C., Philadelphia PA
- Michael A. Ludwig: Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C., Phoenix, Arizona
- Larry A. Schechtman: SmithAmundsen, Chicago, IL
- Thomas S. Thornton, III: Carr Allison, Birmingham AL
- Jennifer D. Tricker: Baird Holm LLP, Omaha, Nebraska
- Jessica L. Fuller, Future Leaders Group: Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP, Denver, CO
- Earl W. Houston, II, Diversity Council: Martin, Tate, Morrow & Marston, P.C., Memphis, TN
- Thomas L. Oliver, II, Chair Emeritus: Carr Allison, Birmingham, AL
The post Current USLAW NETWORK Board of Directors will remain in place through 2021 appeared first on USLAW NETWORK, Inc.