The problems most of us are going through with the pandemic, this kind of as social distancing, are small when compared to staying people today obtaining the virus, the little enterprises staying closed, employees devoid of work opportunities, people today getting rid of their wellbeing coverage, and people today not staying capable to treatment for their cherished ones simply because they are prohibited from entering a hospital, rehab centre or nursing dwelling.
Individuals of us in the authorized career and authorized field (LexBlog bundled) have an obligation to guide. Doing work in the legislation, we’re the champions of the much less lucky. Other industries never have that obligation.
LexBlog has viewed legal professionals increase to the event by delivering steering and perception, via blogging on authorized matters arising out of the pandemic. The public, their purchasers, and their client’s clients, staff and clients are hurting – and confused, at most effective, on numerous authorized fronts. The legal professionals are responding.
The effect of the virus impacts all forms of locations of the legislation – coverage, disability, wellbeing, work, landlord tenant, real estate, banking, civil and felony procedure and far more.
In addition to existing legislation and rules, states, via their governors and govt companies – in addition to the federal authorities, are supplied wide authority to act via govt order.
The interpretation of these legislation and govt orders will be left to our nation’s legal professionals. With no the legal professionals sharing perception – one to one and via sharing their intellectual capital on the net – enterprises and the public would be clueless.
Though other enterprises are hurting – if in Seattle, just walk via downtown, Pike Area or Belltown to see the emptiness – LexBlog is obtaining the chance to increase to the event.
We’re now looking at upwards of one hundred posts a day on the coronavirus pandemic our network. The legal professionals publishing on the pandemic to our network represent by significantly the largest team of authorized journalists reporting on the issue. No one is can match them.
Search engine optimization it was time for Lexblog to get to operate to shine a light-weight on their perception and make most effective offered to individuals, enterprises and other legal professionals the most effective authorized commentary on the pandemic.
As of now:
- LexBlog is at this time manually aggregating content material and feeding it individual “channel on the coronavirus.”
- You can get there via http://coronaviruslawdaily.com/ but it is redirecting.
- Points started out off gradual. A handful a day, but now we are looking at in excess of 100 posts a day similar to Coronavirus/Covid-19.
As of upcoming Wednesday:
- We will have a standalone publication, Coronavirus Legal Daily, running on LexBlog’s Syndication Portal product.
- Attributes are staying created that will empower the Portal to pull not only sources, this kind of as a site, but also posts on a issue, no make a difference the concentrate of the site publication.
- This portal feeds off our full group. If you have joined LexBlog as a contributing blogger in the previous (it is free), you can get in. All you need to do is generate about Coronavirus/Covid-19.
- This new portal is scanning for posts about Coronavirus/Covid-19. It will only publish those people posts from any author on our network (publications running on LexBlog WordPress platform or an additional platform) who is writing about that issue.
- A directory will populate based on what bloggers/publications/companies are writing about Coronavirus/Covid-19 (continue to pending concerns about how this will set up).
- Every single day we will element posts from authors on the front page and our social media.
- Individuals posts will also go out in our Coronavirus Lega Daily newsletter, which will go out everyday (M-F at 11am)