John D. Cromie (pictured) of Connell Foley LLP in Roseland, New Jersey, has been named the 2020 recipient of USLAW NETWORK’s O’Hagan Award. The award is named right after Jim O’Hagan, a founding member of USLAW, and is offered each year by the USLAW Chair to a USLAW member(s) who demonstrates fantastic service and dedication to the organization’s guiding principles, mission and goal.
The 2020 award was offered by USLAW Chair Dan L. Longo of Murchison & Cumming LLP in Los Angeles all through USLAW’s new digital Tumble Member Business Assembly.
“I am honored to announce John Cromie the 2020 USLAW Community O’Hagan Award recipient,” explained Longo. “John (Cromie) has served on the USLAW Board of Directors and on the Government Committee, worked at the rear of the scenes to fortify the membership, create new consumers, and broaden our variety. John also is one of the driving forces of USLAW’s corporate follow team, and most importantly, when we essential him most, he agreed to phase into a leadership job and serve as USLAW Chair. Now as Chair Emeritus, he continues to supply leadership, perception, and a quiet quiet in these tricky instances.”
Cromie served as Chair of USLAW in 2017-eighteen.
“I am grateful and honored to acquire the 2020 USLAW Community O’Hagan Award.,” explained Cromie. “To be affiliated with this sort of outstanding lawyers and leaders, specifically the previous recipients, is humbling. I am very privileged to be a aspect of this sort of an fantastic firm.”
O’Hagan Award recipients include:
- 2020 – John D. Cromie of Connell Foley LLP (New Jersey)
- 2019 – Thomas L. Oliver, II of Carr Allison (Alabama)
- 2018 – Noble F. Allen, Hinckley Allen (Connecticut) and (posthumously) Wendell G. Significant of Richardson, Whitman, Significant & Badger (Maine)
- 2017 – Ami C. Dwyer
- 2016 – Bradley A. Wright, Roetzel & Andress (Ohio)
- 2015 – Nicholas E. Christin, Wicker Smith O’Hara McCoy & Ford P.A. (Florida) Larry A. Schechtman, SmithAmundsen LLC (Illinois)
- 2014 – Kenneth B. Wingate, Sweeny Wingate & Barrow, P.A. (South Carolina)
- 2013 – Sheryl J. Willert, Williams Kastner (Washington)
- 2012 – Richard K. Traub, Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP (New York) Daniel W. Gerber
- 2011 – James J. O’Hagan Charles F. Carr, Carr Allison (Alabama) Roger M. Yaffe, CEO of USLAW Community
- 2010 – Thomas S. Thornton, Carr Allison (Alabama)
- 2009 – Donean Surratt
- 2008 – Lew R.C. Bricker, SmithAmundsen (Illinois)
- 2007 – Jeffrey L. O’Hara, Connell Foley LLP (New Jersey)
The put up John Cromie named 2020 USLAW Community O’Hagan Award recipient appeared first on USLAW Community, Inc.